Friday, November 22, 2013

Video Ideas

Originally Posted 9/20/2013

Soon I hope to get an HD PVR, which will allow me to record games from any generation of mine except any with coaxial.  I could do NES to current generation consoles.  I don't like to use emulators as it doesn't feel authentic, nor do I want to bother with framerate issues through Fraps because my computer isn't really the "best"

Whenever I get the chance to get one I am for sure going to do a Mario 64 100% playthrough.  I have beaten the game numerous times enough to speed through it.  I will also upload GTA V gameplay, not of any missions, but possibly a 1 to 2 hour gameplay video of just "messing around" spoiler free

I want to get through a Contra video styled like my Ninja Gaiden video, as well as Mario (possibly) and I want to do a GTA III all missions playthrough as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment